- The thirteenth technical invention patent (a method for preparing near-infrared high-reflectivity titanium-based white pigment aluminum magnesium titanate) was authorized.
- Inter-China Chemical became the governing unit of the Titanium Material Production and Application Branch in China's building materials market.
- TopFine New Materials won the "Top Ten Science and Technology Innovation Enterprises" of the Science and Technology Park in 2021.
- Inter-China Chemical won two awards at the 18th China Coatings Industry Summit.
- Inter-China Testing&Technology has passed the "D50" capability verification of CNAS particle size analysis (laser diffraction method).
- Inter-China Chemical and its subsidiaries were rated as "Jiangsu Provincial Quality and Credit Rating A-Level Enterprise".
- TopFine New Material was recognized as a municipal-level "specialized and special new small and medium-sized enterprise".
- Inter-China Testing &Technology passed the annual proficiency verification of CNAS "Determination of Mass Flow Rate of Thermoplastic Melt".
- Inter-China Chemical won the honor of "Quality Service Provider of Coatings Industry Chain" again.
- Inter-China Testing & Technology has passed the CNAS coating contrast ratio capability verification.
- TopFine New Material won the title of "Specialized and special and New Small and Medium-sized Enterprises" in Jiangsu Province.
- Titanium-based Lithium Adsorbent granules have completed the production process standards and successfully achieved mass production.
- Near Infrared reflection titanium dioxide function material IR-600 has launched
- Topfine New Material is indetified as“Zhenjiang titanium dioxide new material research and development engineering technology research center”by Zhenjiang Science and Technology Bureau.
- 《Evaluation method for energy conservation of building thermal insulation coating》T/CSTM00292-2021 standard ,which participated by Topfine New Material has issued.
- High durability plastic grade TiO2 DR-2589 has launched
- Inter-China titanium dioxide technical marketing platform set up.
- Topfine New Material signed industry-research cooperation agreement with Jiangsu university .
- Topfine New Materials obtains the national high and new technology enterprise approval.
- Four titanium color pigment technology inventions were authorized by national patents.
- Inter-China Testing &Technology was selected as"2018Jiangsu provincial public technology service platfrom"
- Reached technical cooperation of cross-licensing of near-infrared reflective titanium dioxide patent with Venator.
- Near-infrared reflecting TiO2 IR-1000 was awarded the title of 2017 China Good Technology.
- Inter-China Chemical signed cooperation agreement with Anhui Annada Titanium Industry on the green coating titanium dioxide grades ATR-311.
- Topfine new materials gained three invention patents for lithium titanate preparation technology.
- Inter-China Testing& Technology got authentication of CNAS certification.
- High-end plastic grade titanium dioxide DR-2588 was launched.
- Topfine new materials gained provincial financial incentives funds on enterprise R&D.
- Near-infrared reflecting TiO2 IR-1000 was regarded as provincial new high-tech product.
- Chief technical counselor Mr. Fa Haoran was honored with outstanding contribution of China titanium dioxide industry.
- Inter-China Testing& Technology got authentication of CMA certification.
- Method of irregular particle size determination got national patent authorization.
- Inter-China Testing& Technology got authentication of CMA testing items enlargement.
- The company is relocated in Zhenjiang National University Science Park.
- Near-infrared reflecting titanium dioxide was granted national patent authorization.
- Inter-China Testing & Technology Co., Ltd. was established.
- The new product R&D lab is integrated into the wholly-owned subsidiary company: Zhenjiang Topfine New Materials Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
2001 - 2008
- Inter-China Chemical was established;
- The company established chemical analysis and testing lab to perform regular testing items of titanium dioxide.